How do non-GCAAR REALTORS® access GCAAR forms library?
Non-GCAAR members currently have two options.
1. You can join as a GCAAR secondary REALTOR®
and have full access to both the Montgomery County and District of Columbia libraries, along with gaining all of the other secondary member benefits. Contact GCAAR Member Services at email@example.com
or 301.590.8769 for more information.
2. Non-GCAAR REALTORS® who are members of another REALTOR® association may individually purchase GCAAR’s Montgomery County and/or District of Columbia library directly through zipForm®.
GCAAR invests in Transactions (zipForm® Edition) as a member benefit
As you may be aware, NAR no longer provides access to Transactions (you probably know it as zipForm®). But not to worry – GCAAR has you covered! Under a new agreement between GCAAR and LoneWolf Technologies, GCAAR is purchasing this service
for you to make sure you continue to have access to this important tool as a member benefit.
GCAAR members will continue to have access to the same benefits they’ve come to enjoy from Transactions (zipForm® Edition) – as part of their GCAAR membership.
GCAAR is always looking for ways to make your membership more valuable. We know Transactions (zipForm® Edition) is an important business tool for many GCAAR members and we didn’t want to see you lose access with the expiration of NAR’s
agreement. This is one more reason why it pays to be a GCAAR member!
How to access ZipForm
Transactions (zipForm Edition) Information Center
GCAAR is thrilled to provide you with Transactions (zipForm Edition) as a member benefit in 2022! The platform includes everything you need for digital transactions, including templates, tasks, checklists, safe document storage, forms libraries and
What’s included in your member benefit
• Complete transaction management: With Transactions, you can manage the entire transaction online from listing to close. No more switching tabs or flipping through apps, you can give your clients the modern experience they deserve.
• Checklist templates: Set tasks in templates with relative dates, and task due dates will automatically populate from form data.
• Notifications: As due dates approach, or as tasks and documents become overdue, in-application notifications are displayed or emailed to you.
• Transaction notes: Useful for creating activity logs to record items like phone calls, notes can be emailed, printed or saved as PDFs.
• Transaction history: Tasks and current statuses are recorded within the transaction history. Build an extensive audit trail of the entire transaction.
• Secure documents with zipVault®: Included in your member benefit, you can keep everything having to do with a transaction at your fingertips.
• Unparalleled forms access: As a GCAAR member, you’ll receive access to the GCAAR libraries for Montgomery County and D.C., as well as the Maryland state libraries, and forms reciprocity for the Frederick County Association
of REALTORS®’ library and the Prince George’s County Association of REALTORS®’ library.
Whether you are new to Transactions or a seasoned professional, be sure to catch up on the latest product upgrades and learn new skills with Lone Wolf’s Training team. The company hosts regular training sessions for users of all experience
levels; visit the training calendar here.
Creating your Transactions account
To get started as a new user, visit this webpage
and select I’m a REALTOR®
. From there, select Greater Capital Area Association
of REALTORS® from the dropdown, and click continue.
You’ll be directed to an NAR page to validate or register your credentials. Once validated, navigate to New Customers and enter the username, password and email address you want to associate with your account. The shop will display a list
of forms and add-on products you can purchase.
Select the Transactions (zipForm Edition) product, as well as the forms you need, and add them to your cart. When you are finished adding items to the cart, select Proceed to Checkout. If you need to update your information as it appears on your
forms, under How You Want Your Information to Appear on Forms, check Edit Form Information and type the required information in the available fields.
Renewing your Transactions account
For individual accounts
No matter how you initially received access to Transactions (zipForm Edition), you’ll need to renew your member benefit subscription once a year. When you log into the solution, a pop-up will appear prompting you to renew your license subscription.
• All member benefit products provided by GCAAR will be automatically renewed.
• Any additional products you’ve purchased in the past will appear in your shopping cart. You will have the option to renew and purchase or remove these products.
For brokerage accounts
Brokerage accounts will receive an emailed renewal order 60 days in advance of expiration. If there are no changes in products, the broker will sign the renewal agreement and the card on file is charged. If there are changes, the broker will
discuss with their Customer Success Manager and/or the Renewals Team.
Any questions regarding renewing zipForm (Broker Edition) accounts can be sent to the Renewals Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
FCAR and PGCAR forms now available!
GCAAR is thrilled to announce an agreement with Frederick County Association of REALTORS® and Prince George’s County Association of REALTORS®. GCAAR's REALTOR® members will now have access to their forms in zipForm® and members of those
associations will have access to GCAAR’s Montgomery County forms in zipForm®. It’s a win-win!
Here are resources to utilize if you require a translator or interpreter:
Frequently asked questions