GCAAR's Diamondback Drive Grand Opening is This Wednesday! You're invited to GCAAR's Grand Opening celebration on April 23 for our new office located at 15201 Diamondback Drive, Suite 100, Rockville, MD. To celebrate our grand opening we are offering the following specials:
- all sign riders and staked signs will be $2 all day on April 23 (while supplies last)!
- the first 50 members to visit the store following the ribbon cutting will receive a goody bag!
- we are offering two classes on Monday, April 28 where members who register in advance of the classes will pay only $10 per class (regular price is $40; please note, onsite registration will be regular full price). In addition, to earning 6 hours of elective credit, 50% of your registration will go towards GCAAR Cares! Register now for the classes: Going Green and Environmental Issues.
The ribbon cutting ceremony begins at 3:00 p.m., followed by tours, an affiliate trade show, cocktail reception, and more! RSVP now.
GCAAR Hosts County Executive Democratic Forum. Join GCAAR for its first ever Montgomery County Executive Democratic Forum, focused exclusively on the real estate issues that affect your business. The program and reception begins at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 24 and will feature:
- County Executive Isiah Leggett
- Councilmember Phil Andrews
- Former County Executive Doug Duncan
- Bethesda Magazine's Lou Peck, Moderator
The schedule is as follows:
4:00 – 4:20 p.m. – Registration
4:30 – 6:00 p.m. - Candidate Forum
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Meet and Greet, Networking Reception
Held at GCAAR's new headquarters, this event will be co-hosted by the Apartment and Office Building Association (AOBA) and the Maryland-National Capitol Building Industry Association (MNCBIA). Seating is limited, register now!
|Prevent SentriCard® Service Interruption. GCAAR would like to remind brokers and agents to not provide your SentriCard® or PIN number to another agent, assistant, family member, prospective buyer, etc. If a customer service representative becomes aware that your card is in possession of an "invalid cardholder", your SentriCard® will be terminated, immediately. Your card will not be reactivated until you visit a GCAAR office with a valid photo ID. View SentriLock rules and regulations.