As you may know, GCAAR posted your 2021 annual dues invoices on Oct. 1. The dues payment deadline was Nov. 30. Please be sure to pay your dues by Dec. 31 to avoid suspension!
As a GCAAR member, you have many benefits and opportunities available to you. We encourage you to check them out and take advantage of them. We have much more in store for you in 2021 to address all your professional needs. We truly appreciate having you as a member of our association!
Starting October 1, 2020, you may log onto your GCAAR account and pay your 2021 dues! To pay online or print your invoice, simply click on the link at the top of this page or click here to log in to your account. If you’re paying online, don’t forget to check the “Pay Now” checkbox on the right side of your online invoice. If you have any questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-590-8781.
Below we've outlined the steps, in detail, on how to pay your dues – including how to alter the voluntary RPAC investment amount.
1. Navigate to www.gcaar.com and click My Account:
2. Log in using your GCAAR member number as the Login ID, then enter your password.
If you can’t remember your password, click “Forgot your password”:
3. In the top-right corner, click “Pay Now” for the dues invoice:
4. Click the “Pay Now” check box and the click the blue “Choose Payment Options” box. NOTE: changes to the voluntary RPAC investment can be made on the next page:
5. To modify your voluntary RPAC investment, select “Modify” on the appropriate line. Enter in the amount you want to modify it to, and click ok. When ready to pay, click the blue “Credit Card” button.