RPR offers Comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and client-friendly reports as part of your NAR membership.
GCAAR on the Go
“GCAAR on the Go” is an opportunity for our members, whether they are a brokerage or company or a group of independent agents, to offer an approved continuing education (CE) class to their agents at their office without the expense of sending
them to another location to take the class.
How it works
- Set up a discussion with GCAAR’s Education Department about the class(es) you might like to offer and when you are thinking of offering them (dates and times).
- Pick a location and secure the necessary AV equipment (screen, projector, flipchart – if you do not have a projector GCAAR may be able to supply one), provide any refreshments, and give GCAAR a list of all of the registered agents, no later
than 48 hours before the start of the class.
- GCAAR will do all of the legwork – booking an instructor, producing the handouts, having the certificates and reporting sheets available, reporting attendance to the different real estate commissions, and staffing the class (handling registration
and sign-in, opening announcements, and stamp out at the end of class).
The following criteria must be met to book a class:
- Must be a GCAAR-approved class in at least one jurisdiction (MD, DC, VA).
- Instructor must be a GCAAR member.
- GCAAR staff must receive all instructor materials at least one week prior to the class date.
- Class must be booked a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance.
- Classes must run between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., unless special arrangements are made.
- Payment must be received at least 72 hours prior to the start of the class or reporting of students in the class will be delayed.
$250 per class. The class must be open to outside agents and GCAAR will publicize it to the general membership.
That's it! Book your next class with GCAAR!