GCAAR on the Go
“GCAAR on the Go” is an opportunity for our members, whether they are a brokerage or company or a group of independent agents, to offer an approved continuing education (CE) class to their agents either virtually, without the expense of sending them to another location, or in person, for the convenience of a familiar space.
How it works
- Set up a discussion with GCAAR’s Education Department about the class(es) you might like to offer and when you are thinking of offering them (dates and times).
- GCAAR will do all of the legwork – booking an instructor, producing the handouts, staffing the classes and reporting attendance to the different real estate commissions.
The following criteria must be met to book a class:
- Must be a GCAAR-approved class in at least one jurisdiction (MD, DC, VA).
- Instructor must be a GCAAR member.
- Class must be booked a minimum of sixty (60) days in advance.
- Classes must run between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., unless special arrangements are made.
- Payment must be received at least 30 days prior to the start of the class or reporting of students in the class will be delayed.
- For in-person classes: pick a location and secure the necessary AV equipment (screen, projector, flipchart - if you do not have a projector, GCAAR may be able to supply one). The host supplies any refreshments.
| ||1.5 hours||3 hours|
|Online (up to 45 registrants)||$275||$500|
|In person (up to 45 registrants)||$325||$550|
|Each additional 25 registrants||$50||$85|
The class must
be open to outside agents and GCAAR will publicize it to the general membership.
That's it! Book your next class with GCAAR! Contact email@example.com today.