*THIS COURSE WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY OVER TWO DAYS: Wednesday, March 8 and Thursday, March 9, 2023 from 9:00 am-5:00 pm ET daily. You must be present all hours of both days—no makeup days nor partial credit will be available. NO CE Credit.
You do not need to be a member to sign up—in fact, it is very likely that you are not a member in this role. Please create a non-member account to register.
If you are registering your assistant or another team member, please create a non-member account for them—DO NOT register in your name.
GCAAR is proud to present the newly revamped Real Estate Professional Assistant (REPA) certificate course taught by course author, Matthew Rathbun. This comprehensive 14-hour program, delivered via Zoom, is designed for those vital members of the office who are currently working with a real estate professional or for those aspiring to work along a real estate agent or team in an administrative capacity. The REPA certificate course will sharpen current, and create new, skills to further make the professional assistant an irreplaceable part of the team. Every administrative employee in the brokerage office, from listing secretary to the personal assistant, will benefit greatly from this program.
Key takeaways include:
1. A deeper understanding of the real estate industry, its operations and the skills necessary to
support a real estate agent or team.
2. The latest technologies used for marketing, transaction management, and business operations.
3. Proven techniques for running a successful marketing and branding plan for lead generation and client communications.
4. Strategies for delivering customers and clients exceptional customer service.
5. Tools and best practices for delivering engaging experiences from the client interview to the end of the transaction.
**For each day of class, the connection instructions email with the Zoom link, compliance details, and course materials is sent by 5 pm ET the business day before the class.
Instructor: Matthew Rathbun