Site visitors may disseminate information from the reports created by GCAAR. Proper attribution is required. Please credit Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®.
Additional information on market conditions may be found at www.mris.com under News/Market Statistics.
To view raw data and statistics by ZIP Code, visit: www.mris.com/reports/stats
1999 - 2005 Archive
Detailed Market Reports:
- June 2015: High Demand, Low Supply Move District Prices to Record Levels
- July 2015: Another Strong Month of District Home Sales As Supply Remains Tight
- August 2015: Limited Supply, High Demand Continue Pushing Prices to Record Highs
- September 2015: Strong Demand and Scarcity of Inventory Continue to Drive Up Pricing
- October 2015: Median Sales Price Tops Record Mark; Limited Supply Continues to Drive Down Days-On-Market Levels
- November 2015: Median Prices Shatter November Record; Closed Sales Resume Growth Trends With Double-Digit Percent Gains
- December 2015: December Sales Up 6.4 percent Year-Over-Year; 2015 Prices Reach Highest Annual Level on Record