Site visitors may disseminate information from the reports created by GCAAR. Proper attribution is required. Please credit Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®.
Additional information on market conditions may be found at www.mris.com under News/Market Statistics.
To view raw data and statistics by ZIP Code, visit: www.mris.com/reports/stats
1999 - 2005 Archive
Detailed Market Reports:
- April 2016: April 2016 Washington, DC Market Trends Report: Sales and Contracts Up For the Third Straight Month; New Pending Sales Increase 5.7 Percent Across All Home Segments
- March 2016: March 2016 Washington, DC Market Trends Report: March Sales Represent a 12 Percent Increase; Top the Five-Year March Average
- February 2016: Median Prices Gained 7.1 Percent in February; Up 60.5 Percent From 2010 Bottom
- January 2016: January Sales and Prices Flat; New Pending Sales Down Significantly Due to Late January Snowstorm
- December 2015: December Sales Up 6.4 percent Year-Over-Year; 2015 Prices Reach Highest Annual Level on Record
- November 2015: Median Prices Shatter November Record; Closed Sales Resume Growth Trends With Double-Digit Percent Gains
- October 2015: Median Sales Price Tops Record Mark; Limited Supply Continues to Drive Down Days-On-Market Levels
- September 2015: Strong Demand and Scarcity of Inventory Continue to Drive Up Pricing
- August 2015: Limited Supply, High Demand Continue Pushing Prices to Record Highs
- July 2015: Another Strong Month of District Home Sales As Supply Remains Tight
- June 2015: High Demand, Low Supply Move District Prices to Record Levels