*3rd Annual Silent Auction*
Silent Auction held at REALTOR® Fest at Marriott Wardman Park in DC
To support the generous involvement of Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® members in the communities they serve, and to promote their giving & service in the community.
GCAAR provides an ongoing opportunity for its members to contribute time, energy and effort to their communities.
- To create opportunities for GCAAR members to become engaged in visible, unique and noteworthy community or charitable projects.
- To ensure that those projects are recognized in the community.
- To collect data regarding individual community involvement that, over a period of time, will enable the committee to tell a story about the energy, commitment and resources that REALTORS® bring to our communities.
- To guarantee the committee's healthy financial situation for the future.
- To build leadership in connection with these activities for possible recognition on a regional, national and international level.
- To create more robust efforts as the committee evolves.