Must be purchased by January 31, 2013
- The Superpass may not be used for designation courses, online courses, GCAAR's Annual Conference or any non-CE class offered by GCAAR.
- GCAAR reserves the right to deem any course offering not eligible for Superpass holders.
- Superpass is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Superpass holders must pre-register for all courses. No multiple registrations for a class allowed.
NEW RULES FOR 2013
- Superpass holders can register for a maximum of five classes in any one month (i.e., you may use your Superpass to register for up to 5 eligible January classes, up to 5 eligible February classes, etc...).
- Each Superpass eligible class offering will have a limited number of seats allocated for Superpass holders. Once they fill, you will not be able to use your Superpass for that class offering.
- Superpass cannot be used for onsite or walk-in registration. If you do an onsite or walk-in registration, you will need to pay for the class.
- Three (3) no shows will automatically forfeit any further class registrations under the Superpass. GCAAR reserves the right to deny Superpass eligibility in 2014 to any 2013 Superpass holder with three no shows.
GCAAR reserves the right to revoke Superpass privileges
for those who fail to abide by these rules.