- The Superpass may not be used for designation courses, online courses, REALTOR® Fest or non-CE classes offered by GCAAR.
- GCAAR reserves the right to deem any course offering not eligible for Superpass holders.
- Superpass is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Superpass holders must pre-register for all courses. No multiple registrations for a class are allowed.
- Superpass holders can register for a maximum of seven (7) classes in any one month (i.e., you may use your Superpass to register for up to 7 eligible January classes, up to 7 eligible February classes, etc.).
- Each Superpass eligible class offering will have a limited number of seats allocated for Superpass holders. Once they fill, you will not be able to use your Superpass for that offering.
- Superpass can be used for onsite or walk-in registration, if there are Superpass eligible seats still available. If you do an onsite or walk-in registration, you will need to provide proof of purchase of the Superpass. Failure to show proof of your Superpass purchase will result in you paying the onsite registration price for the class.
- All class cancellations or transfers are subject to a $10 processing fee.
- Three (3) no shows will automatically forfeit any further class registrations under the Superpass. GCAAR reserves the right to deny Superpass eligibility in 2017 to any 2016 Superpass holder with three no shows. No shows are subject to a $25 processing fee.
GCAAR reserves the right to revoke Superpass privileges
for those who fail to abide by these rules.