||THOMAS "THOM" BROCKETT, GRI, SHS
It is the duty of the Treasurer to attend meetings and to oversee accurate financial records of the association.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends all local association meetings;
- Work with staff and the Budget Task Force in the preparation of the annual budget;
- Cooperate with staff during the annual audit of the financial statements and insurance policies;
- Expected to be a significant RPAC contributor;
- Has authority to sign checks;
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee;
- Performs all other Director duties.