||IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT
||MARGARET "PEG" MANCUSO
The Immediate Past President is an essential component of the main decision making body of the Association, and supports the Officers and Directors with an historical perspective. The primary duty of this position is to meet regularly with the Officers of the Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® and other Directors to approve, establish, prioritize and evaluate the programs and services of the Association to be sure that they serve the mission of the Association. He/she should be sufficiently informed to represent the members in ensuring the continuity of the association by planning for the future, establishing and reviewing major policies and programs and making sure the organization is fiscally sound.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approve the annual budget;
- Approve forms and contracts;
- Review and vote on decisions of the Hearing Officer or the Professional Standards Hearing Panels;
- Serve on one of the associations committees, task forces or work groups; and act as the liaison to the Board;
- Approve the goals and plans of the association;
- Expected to be a significant RPAC contributor;
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee.