||TOM DALEY, GRI, MILRES
The President-Elect performs the duties of the President in the absence of the President. This person's responsibility includes preparation for the role of presidency. In preparing for this position, the President-Elect has specific duties as outlined below.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends local meetings of the association;
- Helps the President prepare the agenda for the Board of Directors meetings;
- Serves as liaison to the Budget and MLS Committees;
- Serves as the chairperson to the Leadership Development and Planning Groups;
- Responsible for RPAC fundraising;
- Expected to be a significant RPAC contributor;
- Has authority to sign checks;
- Performs all other Director duties:
- Serves as a member of the Executive Committee;
- Attends the appropriate local, state and national meetings.